Online appointments can only be made for established patients. If you are a new patient please call the office during our operating hours or send us a request through the Contact page.
Sorry! We have no annoying forms for you to fill out prior to your visit or at your visit. Just bring your insurance card and an I.D., but note our policies below.
- Click the link to the right to book an appointment.
- Click our location (we have only one location) then your provider.
- You must click "Yes" that you visited the provider before.
- Select the available time slot you would like.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us before the appointment is finalized.
- If you cannot find a slot that works for you you can click "Send Request". We will call you and try our best to accommodate you.
If your insurance requires a referral for your visit you must obtain the referral through your primary doctor prior to your visit. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING YOUR REFERRAL. If you do not have a referral at the time of your visit we will have to cancel your visit or you will be billed for the visit. This policy does not apply if your insurance does not require a referral.
No Show/Cancellation Policy
Our doctors' schedules book up so there is alway a high demand for available appointments. This is why we maintain a very strict no show policy. We require 24 hours notice for any cancellation. If you fail to provide 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment (that must include a business day) we will charge a no-show fee before you are able to schedule another appointment. This fee is $100 for a new-patient appointment and $50 for a follow-up appointment. If you do not schedule another appointment we will not charge you the fee. Of course we will waive the fee for circumstances that are out of your control (illness, snow, etc.).